It's Shark Weeeeeeeeek everyone!
Do you eat shark fin soup? If you do, PLEASE STOP!
Do you know where the fins come from?
Are you aware of how much the sharks SUFFER just so you can pretend to be fancy?
What if I cut off your hands and feet and just left you to die? DURING THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? Just because your feet and hands are a delicacy. Mmm, hands. Delicious.
Please join with me in protesting shark fin soup!
I'm extremely proud to say I've never eaten shark fin soup and I don't plan to.
For the restaurants who do have shark fin soup on the menu: STOP.
I've heard that some restaurants are calling in "their human right" to eat sharks, and that they are "contributing to help keep the food chain going."
NO!
One could argue that sharks have their own shark right to eat human hands and feet.
Imagine if you were a shark!
And did you know you could possibly be consuming an endangered species?
Click here for a more in-depth article.
Do your research before eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment