Saturday, October 06, 2012

Rant

Well today we came back from Mega Comic Con and outside of the mall, there was this lady wearing Ed Hardy.
Like ALL Ed Hardy.

She looked at KK (who was dressed as Just Be Friends Luka) and said "That Sailor Moon looks is so out. You're so behind, it's like 10 years ago."
When KK didn't answer her (she was talking to her parents), the lady said, "Hey you in the pink hair. I'm talking to you, you know. I can see you speak English."
Neither KK or Shione heard this lady but I heard her and I got pissed off. I thought about telling her that KK wasn't Sailor Moon, but then I realized it was futile.
This bitch just wanted to piss us off. We were just minding our own business, standing apart from them.
And then the lady went into the mall, but before she went in, she said it again "That Sailor Moon look is so out of style. I'm talking to you."

Shione and I got pissed off later on, but KK didn't. I get bothered when people judge me, or people I'm with. There was no need for her to be rude!

Okay, rant over.
But just so you know, Ed Hardy is out. And she had some unsightly tattoos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment