Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sharks After Dark?

Hey guys, so I came back from our first school dance "Sharks After Dark" and it was okay.
KK and I sold water and used the chance to practice with our Gamzee and KK makeup!
It's a good thing we did because we figured we should use some lotion or something underneath.
Everything was good and we sold almost two cases of water ($2!) but at the end of the dance everything was going so quickly and some people took our water for free.


Also, I decided that today I would forgive some people. That I wouldn't hold a grudge anymore.
I felt so light after making that decision. On Twitter and Tumblr and stuff, people always say that the one to forgive will be the happiest, but I never really believed it.
It's just too tiring giving those type of people any thought. I'm also trying to be a better person (at least on the outside) so it works.

I signed up for Japanese Exchange today.

P.S! Did you know that Vocaloids have their own concerts in Japan?

I love the slow part in the beginning.

Rin Kagamine - Meltdown


No comments:

Post a Comment