WHOA. WHAT IS THIS.
1107 views? Yesterday I was only at 1054!
WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM?
Was there a mass spam or something that directed you guys here?
Am I getting more popular?? I wish.
Well, I'm sure that some people just came on here by accident.
I bet some people just clicked a link and went "What the hell! This isn't what I was looking for! Thanks for wasting my time you jerk."
But for those people who actually read my blog (You guys are out there somewhere right? It's not just accidental clicks onto my blog right? Right? Now I'm getting worried..)
Thank you so much!
Everyone, be prepared. I'm going to start blogging about the woes of an NHL lockout soon~
It's way more official now that people like Landeskog and Duchene are signing in the Swedish Elite League.
Lately, I've been focusing more on the Canucks AHL team, the Chicago Wolves. Their season is starting soon, and they will be coming to play the Heat on the 19th and 20th. I'm not sure if I'll be going but since I have no other hockey (except Giants!) I may go to more Heat games.
No comments:
Post a Comment