Monday, November 19, 2012

Missing hockey

Guys, I'm so hockey deprived! I even started re-watching the Olympic 2010 Hockey DVDs, which doesn't really give me the suspense factor, because we all know how it ends.
Goooooooooooold!

Even with the lockout, I'm guessing that the World Junior Championships will commence around New Years, which I'm excited for.

Speaking of suspense, last night, I watched The Hurt Locker with Jeremy Renner (not with-with him) and it was amazing!
I'm very squeamish when it comes to blood and flesh and bones and stuff but I could watch the majority of the movie without covering my eyes.

Lately, I've also been into disaster flicks like War of the Worlds (which, my mom pointed out, seems less and less like a well put together movie if you keep thinking about it), 2012 and Poseidon.
I tried watching Poseidon last night but the disc froze. I hate that. It was right at the good part too.

Do you have any movie recommendations for me?

2 comments: