Sunday, November 18, 2012

Movie Recommendations

I never used to like to watch movies.
When I was younger, I was extremely sensitive.
Good movies were great, and slightly scary movies would give me nightmares for weeks.

Because of personal reasons, I left school for almost two years. What did I do during that time?
I started watching movies.
Honestly, I was never really into the superhero phase but something about Batman just caught my eye.

I know that almost everyone has seen Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and even The Dark Knight Rises (which comes out on Blu-ray and DVD December 4th!), but for those who haven't, I strongly recommend that you watch them.
I now own both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight in DVD and I keep harassing KK to watch with me.

MOVIES TO WATCH!
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
War of the Worlds
Mission Impossible (all of them)
War of the Worlds
War Horse
Red Eye
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man - pretty much anything that has to do with superheroes.
Spiderman

Rambling, rambling, rambling. I'm sorry if I don't make sense! 
My brain is half dead right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment